Dedicated People. American Quality. Passion for Excellence.
For more than 40 years, Bertch has grown and revived the cherished art of traditional cabinetmaking. Now designing and manufacturing bathroom vanities, vanity tops, mirrored bathroom cabinets, linen cabinets, innovative storage solutions and more, their campus includes 10 facilities covering more than 1 million square feet of modern manufacturing space – incredible, considering they started in a small barn.
6 ways Bertch is dedicated to quality manufacturing and focused on sustainability
- Every member of the Bertch team has long believed that they have a responsibility to preserve the earth’s resources.
- Since 1977, Bertch associates have planted thousands of trees and continue to do so.
- As a fully integrated manufacturer, every component is made within Bertch’s plants. Their limited outsourcing combined with backhauling their own materials greatly reduces sulfur oxide emissions.
- They are voluntary members of the Environmental Stewardship Program (ESP), the benchmark in green cabinet standards.
- Bertch’s eco-friendly finishing technology minimizes emissions. Formaldehyde-free adhesives and optimizer technology are elements of their environmental program.
- The company’s sawdust has been regenerated for over 30 years to produce both heat and electricity.
This is the kind of company Sink & Spout likes to do business with and we hope you agree.
We make “custom” easy and help you afford your dreams with Bertch.